3 Nts / 4 Days
- On Arrival in Nadi our Airport Staff will greet you with fresh flowers lei, Mint Towel & fresh cocnut drink upon your arrival.
- After briefing & exchange of vouchers you will be introduced to your driver for transfer to your hotel.
- The rest of the day at leisure. Indian Dinner at local restaurant with a choice of Vegetarian or Jain food. Overnight at Hotel.
- After having breakfast we proceed for “Indian Connection Tour”. On this day you can enjoy a half day tour of the famous Orchid garden, namely the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, visit a Fijian village believed to be where the first Fijians landed, a stop in Nadi town for shopping & lunch at your own expenses & also includes the visit to an Indian Temple which departs at 09 00.
- A “High Tea” (Indian Style) is served at an Indo-Fijian (descendants of Indian who settled in Fiji 150 years ago) family farm. Indian dinner at the Local restaurant and Overnight in Hotel.
- After having Breakfast proceed for “Castaway Island Day Cruise”- On this day you enjoy one of the most beautiful Resort Island in Fiji. Spend a day snorkeling in the crystal clear waters or take a dip in the pool.
- At lunch you’ll enjoy a fabulous at the beachside restaurant. Relax take in the view and at your leisure. On the return cruise to Denarau take in the sights of the other islands in the Mamanuca Group.
- After having morning breakfast proceed to the airport to board your connecting flight to Auckland.
Return with Happy Memories of the Tour!!!
- Population: 911,025 people (approx.)
- Capital City: Suva
- Local Currency: Fijian dollar
- Language: Fijan, Hindi, English
- Time Difference: +6:30 Hours ahead of IST