Magical Japan 2019
10 Hotel Nights + 1 Flight Night / 12 Days
MUMBAI –TOKYO (Overnight Flight)
- Assemble at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, for your flight
departing towards Tokyo.
- On arrival you have some time free to get refresh in transiting. Spend overnight in
- Arrive Tokyo Narita Airport in the Evening. After clearing customs and immigrations proceed to board your coach to Tokyo City which is approx. 1 Hour drive.
- Later proceed for lunch and then check in the Hotel Prince Shinagawa.
- Rest of the day is free for leisure and Enjoy Dinner in Indian Restaurant. Spend
overnight at the hotel.
- After morning breakfast, start your day at the orange and white-striped Sky Tree
Tower. Ascend the thousand-foot steel structure for panoramic views of the city.
- In the afternoon, cruise the Sumida River to Shitamachi, the “old town” of Tokyo. Stop at the Taiko Centre Museum where you have free rein to touch and play drums from around the world.
- We Proceed for city tour which includes Imperial Palace(photo stop) Ginza Shopping, Odaiba, Nakamise Shopping Street, Akihabara Shopping, View of statue of liberty
- Next, pass under a giant red lantern to enter the Buddhist Asakusa Kannon
temple. Legend has it that in the seventh century two fishermen discovered a
statue of Kannon, the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy, in their nets. The temple was built to house the statue, which is supposedly buried underneath. Overnight at Hotel in Tokyo.
TOKYO – KAMAKURA – TOKYO
- After Breakfast proceed to Kamakura (1.5 Hrs Drive). On Arrival we visit Daibutsu Kotoku-In. (The Bronze Statue of Great Amida Buddha with a height of 13.35 meters). Later we proceed for lunch in Indian Restaurant.
- Also visit Hase Temple (Hasedera) which is most famous for its statue of Kannon, the Goddess of Mercy. Evening Return Back to Tokyo.
- Enjoy Indian Dinner in Tokyo and later return back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
TOKYO – MT FUJI – LAKE HAKONE
- After breakfast drive (150 Kms – 3 Hrs by Coach) halfway up Japan’s highest
mountain to enjoy a spectacular view from a height of 2,300 meters.
- Afternoon, proceed to Hakone for a cruise on Lake Ashi. Hakone is part of the
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, less than 100 kilometres from Tokyo famous for hot springs, outdoor activities, natural beauty and the view of nearby Mt. Fuji. Evening visit to a natural hot springs in the hotel.
- Later we proceed towards Okudani Ropeway, and 5th level station (weather
- Enjoy Indian Dinner and spend Overnight in Hotel Oiso Prince.
LAKE HAKONE – HIROSHIMA(BULLET TRAIN)
- Today after early breakfast proceed for Hiroshima by Bullet Train
- On arrival board your coach from the station & proceed to the Peace Memorial
Park and Peace Memorial Museum, dedicated to the legacy of Hiroshima as the
first city in the world to suffer a nuclear attack.
- See Cenotaph, Sadako Monument and A-Bomb Dome.
- Later we proceed to Miyajima Island Water Temple and explore the island by a
- Later in the evening we check into our Hotel Prince Hiroshima.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hiroshima.
- Population: 127 million
- Capital City: Tokyo
- Local Currency: Japanese yen
- Language: Japanese
- Time Difference: +3:30 Hours ahead of IST
HIROSHIMA – KYOTO
- After Hotel Breakfast we shall check out and proceed towards Kyoto for Japanese famous green tea ceremony.
- Later we proceed for lunch. Later we take you to a Kimono fashion show. See
some of the fine creation of Japanese weaving. Here you can meet a Geisha for a
simple orientation and you can take pictures with a geisha too.
- Later we proceed for Dinner and spend overnight in the Hotel Prince Kyoto.
- After Breakfast we proceed for city tour, where we visit the famous Kinkakuji
(Golden Pavilion), originally built in 1394. The present structure covered with gold leaf is a replica of the original which was destroyed in 1955.
- Later we visit the Kiyomizu temple which is nested in the quiet foothills of Mt
Otawa. It has a large veranda supported on hundreds pillars built in 1633 then we proceed for Nijo Castle.
- Overnight at hotel in Kyoto.
KYOTO – NARA – KOBE
- After Breakfast we proceed for Nara city tour where we visit the famous Todai-ji
Temple, The Giant Buddha Temple.
- Later visit to Deer Park, on completion we proceed to Kobe. Check into Hotel
Kobe Meriken Park.
- Enjoy Dinner in Indian Restaurant and overnight at Hotel in Kobe.
KOBE – OSAKA – KOBE
- Post breakfast, proceed to Osaka (Distance 35 Kms – 30 Mins) for a full day of
sightseeing that includes a visit to 17th-century Osaka Castle (rebuilt after World War II) and a leisurely cruise along the Okawa River.
- Later we proceed for lunch and then city tour of Osaka.
- Also, see Tempozan Harbor Village on Osaka Bay, where the Kaiyukan Aquarium is the main feature. Later we Visit Mt. Rokko by Cable Car.
- After Dinner we proceed to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Post breakfast, proceed for Kobe Earth Quake Museum, City Museum.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant. View of Kobe Harbour and shopping.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Kobe.
KOBE – OSAKA – MUMBAI
- After having morning breakfast we have day free for shopping.
- Later in the evening we proceed to Kansai Airport to board your flight for Mumbai.
- Return Home with blooming memories of Japan!!!
- We are CERTIFIED JAPAN SPECIALIST by the Japan Tourism Board.
- Fly on World Class Airlines.
- Witness Cherry Blossom Season.
- Accommodation at Confirmed Quality 5 Star Hotels in all cities and Centrally Located are provided only By TravelTies.
- 3 Bullet train Experiences only by TravelTies.
- Maximum sightseeing covered with minimum travelling time in luxurious coaches.
- Vegetarian / Jain food Available.
- Chef in every tour to serve you better.
- Royal and Loyal Service locally available as well.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati Speaking tour leader to accompany you everywhere and manage the tour efficiently.
- One and only Tour Company providing tours to Japan during Cherry Blossom (Mar – April) and Maple Blossom (Oct – Nov) with our own Rajasthani Chef.
- Luggage handling facility available throughout the tour.