7 Nts / 8 Days
MUMBAI – ATHENS (BY FLIGHT)
- Assemble at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport to meet your group and TravelTies Representative to board our flight to Athens.
- Arrive Athens Airportafter clearing customs & immigrations we proceed & transfer to your hotel and check in. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
ATHENS – SANTORINI (BY HIGH SPEED FERRY)
- After breakfast at the hotel board ferry to Santorini. On arrival transfer and check in hotel.
- Spend the rest of the day free at leisure. Enjoy Dinner. Spend overnight in Santorini.
- After breakfast we proceed for a full day boat tour to the Volcano’s.
- Walk up the active volcano, feel the heat underneath your feet &learn about how volcanic eruptions created Santorini.
- Get the unique chance to swim in the Thermal Springs of PaleaKameni. Later visit Thirasia, the sister island of Santorini, walk up the village of Manolas or simply relax at the picturesque port. Later return back. Enjoy Dinner. Spend overnight in Santorini.
SANTORINI – MYKONOS (BY HIGH SPEED FERRY)
- After morning breakfast check out of hotel and proceed to Mykonos by High Speed ferry.
- On arrival transfer & check in hotel. Spend the rest of the day free at leisure. Enjoy Dinner. Overnight in Mykonos.
- After breakfast proceed for the City – and Island tour by walking the small and narrow streets, we have many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning, quiet city.
- Later we visit The Labyrinth of the Old Town as well as impressions of the small port and the churches in town and we will see the famous Wind-Mills and find Petros The Pelecan, The mascot of Mykonos.
- After this we will explore the island with a bus, Visiting some of the most famous beaches and the inner land-scape.
- We see fishermen and kaikis, Small private chapelsand houses built in typical cycladic style.
- In the second main village of Mykonos, Ano Mera, an idyllic place 7km from town, Where you have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square and you can visit the monk monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century.
- Next is Kalafatis Beach where there is time to relax a little, before going back to town and to reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and neighboring islands. Enjoy Dinner. Spend overnight in Mykonos.
MYKONOS – ATHENS (BY FERRY)
- After breakfast spend the day free at leisure till departure time. Later proceed to port to board ferry for Athens. Arrive Athens and proceed to transfer to hotel. Enjoy Dinner and spend overnight in Athens.
- After morning breakfast proceed for City tour of Athens where our local expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop).
- Continue and pass by the Presidential residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
- On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon.
- Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Enjoy Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Athens.
ATHENS – MUMBAI
- After breakfast proceed to Athens Airport to board your via flight to Mumbai.
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories!!!
- Population: 11,145,327 people (approx.)
- Capital City: Athens
- Local Currency: Euro
- Language: Greek
- Time Difference: -2:30 Hours behind of IST