Day 01 MUMBAI – BAKU (AZERBAIJAN) (8.30 HRS by FLIGHT) (Meals: D)
- Assemble at CSI airport Terminal 2 to board flight for Baku.
- Arrive Heydar Aliyev International Airport (Baku Airport) in late afternoon. Clear Custom & Immigration formalities and proceed to hotel.
- Check in at Hotel Fairmont Flame Towers. Enjoy Dinner at in Baku. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 BAKU- ABSHERON PENINSULA- GOBUSTAN- BAKU (Meals: B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed today to visit the area of the Greater Baku and Absheron Peninsula.
- Start with Gobustan National Park. Visit to the Petroglyphs Museum and explore Petroglyphs dating back to 10,000 BC.
- Continue to Mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve. Gobustan in home to almost half of world’s mud volcanoes.
- Later drive to Ateshgah – Temple of Fire located in Surakhany village. Zoroastrians from India travelled thousands of kilometres to Ateshgah to worship fire coming out of the earth.
- Return back to hotel time at leisure. Orientation Night tour of Baku.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 BAKU (Meals: B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed for Baku City Tour which includes visit to Shehidler Khiyab baby Memory Alley, from where you can have a great panoramic view of Baku city
- Continue touring new Baku and exploring architecture of the 19-20th centuries: Nizami street, Fountain Square, Nizami Ganjavi monument, Rasul-Zade Street, Azerbaijan History National Museum and move to the old part of the city- Icheri Sheher.
- Visit Maiden Tower, Shirvan Shah’s Palace, Caravanserai and market square with numerous art studios and souvenir stalls. An excellent round – up to the city tour will be visit to the richest bank of Azeri carpets – National Carpets Museum. Return back to hotel.
- Enjoy Dinner with Entertainment programme at hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 BAKU(AZERBAIJAN) – TBILISI (GEORGIA) (1.10 HRS by FLIGHT) (Meals: B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed to Heydar Aliyev International Airport (Baku Airport) to board flight for Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Arrive at Tbilisi International Airport. Clear Custom & Immigration formalities proceed to hotel. Enjoy picnic / packed lunch on this day. Check in at Hotel Marriot Tbilisi / Radisson.
- Enjoy Dinner at in Tbilisi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 TBILISI – MTSKHETA TOUR
- After breakfast we proceed for Mtsheta Tour. Beautiful and a small town is considered as a center of Georgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church. During the tour we’ll visit: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – First church was built in 4th century. Afterwards during the centuries, it became the largest and the most impressive church of Georgia. Christ’s mantle is buried here, which was brought here from Jerusalem. The church is in the UNESCO world heritage sites. Holy Cross Monastery – Jvari Monastery – is a Georgian Orthodox monastery of the 6th century. There are picturesque views of Tbilisi and Mtskheta from monastery territory. Nowadays Jvari monastery is an active church and monks live there.
- Samtavro Monastery – with above mentioned historical monuments of Mtskheta, has been inscribed of UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
- BebrisTsikhe- wonderful ancient side, located north side of Mtskheta. Most part of the castle is damaged, from this old castle you have possibility to enjoy picturesque views.
- Later we drive back to Tblisis.
- Tbilisi – is an ancient capital of Georgia, sunny and beautiful. It was founded in 5th century AD by the Georgian King Vakhtang Gorgasali. Nowadays Tbilisi is the main industrial, cultural and social center of Georgia. During its existence it was invaded and restored more than 40 times. Image of old Tbilisi is like no other city in the world.
- Old Tbilisi and Sulfur Baths – Foundation of Tbilisi is related to Tbilisi Sulphur baths. According to a legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali discovered these Sulphur baths while hunting. So the name Tbilisi derives from Georgian word “Tbili”, meaning warm.
- Narikhala fortress – Is built in the 4th century. It was occupied by Iranians, North Caucasian, Byzantine and Arab conquerors in various periods of time. Nowadays Church of St. Nikoloz built in 13th century, is located within the castle. Through the bus we can reach this fortress.
- Metekhi Church – It was built in 5th century when Vakhtang Gorgasali was the king of Kartli. You can see breathtaking viev from Old Tbilisi.
- Trinity Church -is the biggest cathedral not only in Georgia, but also in a whole Caucasus region. The height of cathedral is 100 meters. There are located 12 other churches inside the church. Great ecclesiastical relics are kept there. Among them is a unique manuscript of the Gospel written during 1984-2004.During the tour we also visit:
- Mother of Georgia Monument, Bridge of peace, famous Shardeni street where cozy cafes and souvenir shops are located, at the end of tour visit Liberty Square and famous Rustaveli Ave where located number of cultural and historical monuments of Tbilisi.
- At the end of tour transfer to hotel, 2nd overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 06 TBILISIS – ANANURI – GUDAURI – KAZBEGI
- After breakfast our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Gudauri. The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up North towards the border with Russia;
- On the way have short stop at Ananuri fortress which is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali water reservoir. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir.
- Arrival in Gudauri – Gudauri is a most famous ski resort in Georgia, located 2 200 m above sea level on a south plateau of Great Caucasus mountain range. Its skiable area enjoys the maximum exposure to the sun, which makes Gudauri a magnificent all-year-round tourist destination.
- In Gudauri you have possibility to try skiing, snowboarding. Paragliding above the snowy peaked mountains which creates unforgettable sense and memories… or just ride on cable car to highest peaks of ski resort and enjoying breathtaking views of Caucasus Mountains,
- Afterwards visit Balcony of Friendship – monument of friendship between Russia and Georgia, built in 1983. From this place visitors have possibility to enjoy panoramic views of surrounded mountains.
Note: visit Red rock travertines are upon availability and depends on road conditions. In case of heavy snow, it might be inaccessible.
- Arrive in Kazbegi – a small town with the views of Mt. Kazbek – the seventh highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains. Mt. Kazbek is associated with myth of Prometheus, according to the legend he was chained on the mountain in punishment for having stolen fire from the gods and having given it to mortals. Hike to XIV c. Gergeti Holy Trinity Church located at an elevation of 2170 m under Mt. Kazbegi. The walk takes about 3 hours (4WD vehicles can be arranged on supplementary basis).
- Drive back to Tbilisi. Arrival in Tbilisi, 3rd overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 07 BAKU – KIEV (Meals: B, L, D)
- After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to Baku airport to board flight for Kiev. Arrive Kiev and transfer to your Hotel. Time free at Leisure.
- Enjoy Dinner and Overnight at Kiev.
Day 08 KIEV (Meals: B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed for Kiev city Tour to know more about history and development of Kiev and see its major attractions like Independence Square, Khreschatyk – central street of the city, one of the most popular places of public amusement, Mihailov Sky Cathedral (Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery) – the first temple with a gilded dome.
- Funicular Ride – The funicular connects the historic upper town to the lower Podil district through the steep hill and gives you the opportunity to explore the breath taking beautiful scenery of Kiev and also view the Dnieper River. The total gradient of the slope is 36%.
- Return back to hotel in the evening.
- Enjoy dinner and post dinner we proceed to enjoy Disco in a Party Bus: DJ, karaoke and more than 30,000 songs, dancing with mega laser show and super sound, Bubble- Show, bar and drinks, rest zone, sky lanterns, photo session and more.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 KIEV (Meals: B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed for a tour to the old Ukrainian village – Viktor Yanokovych Residence, which is also known as the Museum of Corruption.
- The whole estate is spread over a land of 350 acres comprising of personal tennis court, sports complex, spas and saunas, golf course, ostrich farm, helipad, etc. Later proceed to visit the Museum of World War II and the victory symbol – Motherland Monument.
- The exposition tells about the decisive battles on the Soviet-German front, the military operations in Europe and the Far East, the establishment and activity of the Anti-Hitler Coalition in 1939-1945. Hundreds of thousands of patriots fought in the ranks of the National Liberation Movement against Nazi and Communist dictatorships for freedom and independence of Ukraine.
- Return back to hotel in evening.
- Spend overnight at the hotel in Kiev.
Day 10 KIEV – MUMBAI (9.30 HRS by FLIGHT) (Meals: B)
- After breakfast, transfer to Boryspil Airport (Kiev) for your flight back to Mumbai, India and check in for your Flight.
Return home with Sweet Memories of your trip with your friends and family.