11 Nts / 12 Days
MUMBAI – CALGARY – BANFF
- Assemble at the Airport to board your flight to Calgary. On arrival after clearing all the customs and immigration.
- Proceed to Banff On your way to Banff, enjoy an Orientation tour of Calgary, passing the main sights – Calgary Tower, the famous Stampede Park where the annual rodeo is held, and the Downtown Business District. Continue on through the foothills of the Rockies to Banff National Park.
- Arrive Banff and Check in at the hotel. Relax and rest of the day will be at Leisure.
- Overnight will be at the hotel. Evening dinner. Spend overnight at the Hotel.
- After Breakfast, proceed for City tour of Banff which includes Banff Avenue, Bow falls, Tunnel Mountain to view the magnificent surprise corner, two jack lakes & Lake Minnewanka which is artificially raised two times and Gondola ride to the top of 7,500 foot Sulphur Mountain.
- Also enjoy Lake Minnewanka Cruise. The highlight of this Cruise tour is the Devil’s Gap; a glacial path carved through Lake Minnewanka from the foothills of the Rockies.
- The Lake Minnewanka valley offers some of the most interesting and spectacular scenery. Overnight will be at the hotel.
BANFF – LAKE LOUISE
- After Breakfast, proceed towards Lake Louise. Today we cover City tour of Lake Louise.
- Travel along the Bow Valley Parkway to Johnston Canyon, where you will enjoy an easy nature walk before touring to the Lake Louise area.
- Later, Visit Moraine Lake and the Valley of Ten Peaks. Here, 10 mountains peaks soar above 10,000 feet and surround the tranquil water of the lake. Continue across the Continental Divide into Yoho National Park to view the spiral train tunnels, the natural bridge of stone across the Kicking Horse River, halt at beautiful Emerald Lake.
- Later check in at the hotel. Relax and rest of the day will be at Leisure. Overnight will be at the hotel.
LAKE LOUISE – JASPER
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Jasper. Full day tour of Columbia IceFields Parkway – One of the world’s most beautiful highways, passing some of Canada’s highest mountains, Spectacular glaciers, cascading waterfalls, turquoise lakes & colorful meadows.
- The snow-capped peaks and endless mountain ridges are home to a wide variety of wildlife, including bears, wolves, deer and eagles. Stop at Bow Lake, before reaching the Columbia IceFields.
- The tour stops at the Columbia Ice-field where you will enjoy a ride on the Ice Explorer (Snocoach) onto the massive Athabasca Glacier for a close look at the ice formations. Later, enjoy the most memorable walk of Canadian Rockies on Glacier Skywalk.
- Experience cliff-edge walkway that leads to a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 foot drop. Also visit the Sunwapta falls before heading towards Jasper.
- Arrive Jasper and check in at the hotel. Overnight will be at the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for City tour of Jasper. Jasper National Park is a sweeping expanse of scenic beauty – of awesome mountain peaks and century’s old glacial ice, of flower carpeted meadows and mirror like lakes.
- Visit the Patricia and Pyramid Lakes & explore the natural attractions of the Maligne Canyon, with its Narrow Gorge and Limestone Walls created by 10,000 years of water erosion.
- Discover the mystery of the disappearing Medicine Lake. Overnight will be at Hotel.
JASPER – KAMLOOPS
- After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Kamloops. We pass by Vale mount – the gateway to Mount Robson, and then proceed to Kamloops which is the largest community in Thompson-Nicola.
- Arrive Kamloops and check in at the hotel. Welcome to British Columbia’s friendliest City and Canada’s tournament capital! Kamloops has literally thousands of lakes and spectacular landscapes and endless Blue skies making it a must visit.
- Overnight will be at the hotel.
- Population: 36,890,271 people (approx.)
- Capital City: Ottawa
- Local Currency: Canadian dollar
- Language: French, English
- Time Difference: -9:30 Hours behind of IST
KAMLOOPS – WHISTLER
- After breakfast, proceed towards Whistler. Arrive into Whistler and check in at the hotel.
- Relax and rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight will be at hotel.
- After breakfast, visit the Whistler Blackcomb Mountain. Whistler is the top ski destination in North America and the hosts of 2010 Winter Olympics enjoy the brand new 4.4 km Peak 2 Peak Gondola.
- Connecting Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, the record breaking Peak 2 Peak Gondola’s experience is truly breathtaking.
- Rest of the day will be at leisure.
- Enjoy the famous Village Stroll, where you can spend your entire evening. Overnight will be at Hotel.
WHISTLER – VANCOUVER
- After breakfast, Check out of the hotel and proceed towards Vancouver. On the way we enjoy the breathtaking views and scenic stops along the scenic Sea-To-Sky Highway.
- Feel the mist of the spectacular 335-meter Shannon Falls. Arrive into Vancouver and check in at the hotel. Later proceed to enjoy the ultimate Flying ride.
- FlyOver Canada is a breathtaking, family-friendly, flight simulation ride like no other! You will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience (complete with wind, scents, and mist!). Overnight will be at Hotel.
VANCOUVER – VICTORIA – VANCOUVER
- After Breakfast, proceed for Full day tour of Victoria & Butchart Garden. Victoria is the capital city of the province of British Columbia.
- From Tsawwassen you will board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria on Vancouver Island.
- Upon arrival, you will visit the world famous Butchart Gardens which offers one of the most spectacular floral displays in Canada. Return back to hotel in Vancouver.
- After Breakfast, proceed for the City tour of Vancouver. Drive around the Stanley Park, stopping at the Totem Poles, then via Canada Place and the waterfront, Chinatown, historic Gastown (the oldest part of Vancouver) and Granville Island with its famous public market, art and craft shops.
- Drive across the magnificent Lions Gate Bridge over Burrard Inlet to Vancouver’s North shore. Here we will visit Capilano Suspension Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Canada.
- Enjoy the Tree Top Adventure & the Cliff Walk. The Capilano River that flows under the Suspension bridge is considered to be the physical boundary between West Vancouver and North Vancouver on the east.
- Later proceed to visit the Grouse Mountain and enjoy the Sky Ride here. Overnight will be at hotel.
VANCOUVER – MUMBAI
- After having breakfast, it’s time to say Good Bye to your friends made in this trip. Now proceed to the airport to board your flight to Mumbai.
Return home with Happy Memories of the Tour!!!!