Spectacular Canadian Rockies With Alaskan Cruise
18 Nights / 19 Days
ARRIVE – CALGARY – BANFF
- Arrive Calgary, Clear Immigration & Customs. Collect your bags and board your coach to proceed to Banff. Arrive Banff & Check-in to the Hotel. Evening is free where you can have some rest. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
- Banffis a resort town in the province of Alberta, located within Banff National The peaks of Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade, part of the Rocky Mountains, dominate its skyline. On Banff Avenue, the main thoroughfare, boutiques, restaurants mix with château-style hotels and souvenir shops.
- Dinner & Overnight will be at the Hotel Rimrock / Banff Ptarmigan Inn
- After Breakfast, proceed for City tour of Banff which includes Banff Avenue, Bow falls,Tunnel Mountain to view the magnificent surprise corner, Two Jack lakes & Lake Minnewanka which is artificially raised two times.
- Dinner & Overnight will be at the hotel.
BANFF – LAKE LOUISE
- After Check-out of the hotel & proceed for city tour of Lake Louise.
- Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau.
- Travel along the Bow Valley Parkway to Johnston Canyon, where you will enjoy an easy nature walk before touring to the Lake Louise area.
- Later,Visit Moraine Lake and the Valley of Ten Peaks. Here, 10 mountains peaks soar above 10,000 feet and surround the tranquil water of the lake.
- Continue across the Continental Divide into Yoho National Park to view the Spiral train tunnels, the natural bridge of stone across the Kicking Horse River, halt at beautiful Emerald Lake. Arrive in Lake Louise & check in at the Hotel Lake Louise Inn.
- Relax and rest of the day will be at Leisure. Dinner & Overnight will be at the hotel.
LAKE LOUISE – JASPER
- Today post breakfast check-out of the hotel & proceed towards Jasper.
- Jasper, an alpine town in Canada’s Alberta province, is the commercial centre of Jasper National Park. Amid the snow-capped Canadian Rockies, the park has glacier-fed lakes, forests and rivers. Enroute we enjoy the tour of Columbia Icefields Parkway – Oneof the world’s most beautiful highways, passing some of Canada’s highest mountains, Spectacular glaciers, cascading waterfalls, turquoise lakes & colourful meadows.
- The snow-capped peaks and endless mountain ridges are home to a wide variety of wildlife, including bears, wolves, deer and eagles.
- Stop at Bow Lake & Peyto Lake, before reaching the Columbia The tour stops at the Columbia Ice-field where you will enjoy a ride on the Ice Explorer (Snow coach) onto the massive Athabasca Glacier for a close look at the ice formations. Later visit to Athabasca Falls & Sunwapta Falls.
- Later,enjoy the most memorable walk of Canadian Rockies on Glacier Skywalk. Experience cliff-edge walkway where glass is all that separates you from a 918 foot drop.
- Arrive Jasper and check in at the Hotel. Dinner & Overnight will be at the Hotel Mountain Park Lodge.
- Today we visit Jasper National Park which is a sweeping expanse of scenic beauty – of awesome mountain peaks and century’s old glacial ice, of flower carpeted meadows and mirrorlike Visit the Patricia and Pyramid Lakes& explore the natural attractions of the Maligne Canyon, with its Narrow Gorge and Limestone Walls created by 10,000 years of water erosion.
- Later discover Jasper Tour including Jasper Sky tram. Jasper Tram Ride is the highest and longest aerial tramway located in Canada. It is 6 kilometres from Jasper, Alberta, and crestsThe Whistlers It is roughly 230 kilometres north of Lake Louise along the Icefields Parkway (Highway 93). Later enjoy the Jasper Tram Ride.
- Return back in the evening. Dinner & Overnight will be at the hotel.
JASPER – KAMLOOPS
- Today we check out of the hotel and proceed towards Kamloops. Which is the largest community in Thompson-Nicola. Welcome to British Columbia’s friendliest City and Canada’s tournament capital – KAMLOOPS.
- We pass by Vale mount – the gateway to Mount Robson. It’s a Drive of 5 Hours approx.
- En-route visit to Helmcken Falls in the Wells Gray National Park
- Arrive Kamloops & check-in to the Hotel. Rest of the evening is free.
- Dinner & Overnight will be at the Hotel Ramada Inn Kamloops.
- Population: 36,890,271 people (approx.)
- Capital City: Ottawa
- Local Currency: Canadian dollar
- Language: French, English
- Time Difference: -9:30 Hours behind of IST
KAMLOOPS – WHISTLER
- Today we proceed to Whistler. Whistler is a town north of Vancouver, British Columbia, that’shome to Whistler Blackcomb, one of the largest ski resorts in North Besides skiing and snowboarding, the area offers snowshoeing, tobogganing and ski jumping at the Olympic Park, a venue for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
- Arrive Whistler & check-in to the Hotel Summit Whistler / Pan Pacific Whistler. Soon after check-in we suggest you to have a walk in this small town. Later have Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
- Today we visit the Whistler Blackcomb Mountain.
- Enjoy the brand new 4 km Peak 2 Peak Gondola. Connecting Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, the record breaking Peak 2 Peak Gondola’s experience is truly breath- taking.
- Rest of the day will be at Enjoy the famous Village Stroll, where you can spend your entire evening. Dinner & Overnight will be at the hotel.
WHISTLER – VANCOUVER
- Post breakfast we check-out of the hotel. Proceed towards Vancouver.
- On the way we enjoy the breath taking views and scenic stops along the scenic Sea-To- Sky Highway. Feel the mist of the spectacular 335-meter Shannon Falls. Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse A popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes.
- Arrive in the town & check-in to the Hotel. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
VANCOUVER – VICTORIA – VANCOUVER
- Today after breakfast we proceed for Victoria to visit the famous Butchart Garden.
- Today Spend Full day tour of Victoria & Butchart Garden. Victoria is the capital city of the province of British Columbia. Today we will board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria from Vancouver Island. Upon arrival, you will visit the world famous Butchart Gardens which offers one of the most spectacular floral displays in Canada.
- In the evening we return back to the There after there is some time for shopping.
- Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
- Post breakfast we proceed for city orientation tour of Vancouver, which includes Stanley Park, Totem Poles, Capilano Suspension Bridge, evening proceed for your Canada Flyover which is a breath taking, flight simulation ride ! This Ride will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience complete with wind, scents, and mist!
- Later Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
VANCOUVER – CRUISE
- Post Breakfast at the hotel & proceed to the Pier to board Holland America Cruise Liner for 7 Night Trip to Alaska.
- Things to do in the cruise are Casino, Swimming Pool, Health Club, Tennis, Restaurants, Shops, etc. for all seven days.
- Today Cruise along the fabulous inside passage.
- Today the Cruise will arrive at the port of Tracy Arm Inlet – Juneau.
- Today the Cruise will arrive at the port of Skagway
- Today the Ship will arrive at Glacier Bay.
- Today the Ship will arrive at the port of Ketchikan.
- Today the Ship will do inside passage cruising.
DAY CRUISE – VANCOUVER – AIRPORT
- Todaydisembark the cruise & proceed to It’s time to say Good Bye to your friends made in this trip. Proceed to the airport to board your flight to Mumbai.
- Return home with Happy Memories of theTour!!!!